By participating in the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion, customers agree to and accept the following Terms & Conditions:
- Customers will have the opportunity to win one month’s free service by paying their bill to $0 balance before the bill due date.
- The “Pay Your Bill To Win” promotion will begin on Tuesday 15th February 2022 from midnight (GMT – 4) and end on Thursday 31st March 2022 at midnight (GMT -4)
- Prize: One month’s free service!
- To enter and to be eligible to win, you must pay and clear the full balance on your bill to $0.00 at the time of selection, which will be on Friday 4th March 2022, Friday 18th March 2022, and Friday 1st April 2022.
- There will be a total of fifty (50) winners randomly selected during the promotion period. Twenty (20) winners of the fifty (50) winners will be announced by 6 pm on the following days: Monday 7th March 2022, Monday 21st March 2022 and ten (10) winners will be announced on Monday 4th April 2022, totaling fifty (50) winners.
- The winners will be emailed and/or telephoned by AMPLIA
- The free month’s service will be applied as a credit on the winning customers’ bills
- Participants are eligible to win once
- This contest is reserved for new and existing customers.
- Amplia Communications Limited and its advertising agency shall not be responsible for internet or Wi-Fi connection errors that might occur during this contest
- Amplia Communications Limited reserves all rights in the management of the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion.
- This promotion is for residential AMPLIA customers only:
- Contestants acknowledge that compliance with the Rules set out above including all eligibility requirements is a necessary precondition to any prizes in the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion being awarded to them. For removal of all doubt, contestants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification
- Amplia Communications Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion Contest at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of AMPLIA or corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper running of the contest. In such cases AMPLIA will inform contestants of such cancellation, modifications or suspensions of the Pay Your Bill Promotion via notifications by electronic mail or on the Facebook page
- Amplia Communications Limited does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of internet services and electronic communications. Amplia are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
- lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the contest; or
- communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or
- failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prizes or in the prize notification; or
- for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
- any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of the Pay Your Bill Promotion or the usage of any third-party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by AMPLIA
- Any attempt by a contestant or other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in the countries where the promotion is being run. Should such an attempt be made, AMPLIA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution and participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won
- In no event will AMPLIA be liable for more than the relevant prizes available under the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion. In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Rules and Conditions and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media, (“Promotional Materials”) the details of the promotion set forth in these Rules and Conditions shall prevail
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Amplia employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Rules and Conditions in any manner whatsoever
- All participants agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by AMPLIA and consent to the use and disclosure by Amplia in any form of media of their names, likenesses and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference
AMPLIA reserves all rights in the management of the Pay Your Bill To Win Promotion and can cancel/end the contest at anytime.